Customer Service Agent
Do you have customer service experience?
If so, we are currently looking for motivated professionals like you to join our Luther Customer Service Team.
Luther Automotive Group is the largest dealership group in the upper Midwest with great culture, and a strong core team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow alongside us.
We offer all the training and tools you need to become successful in your role.
* Answer all incoming phone calls and schedule service appointments
* Contact guests to re-schedule appointments
* Follow up with our guests after service appointment
* Work closely with service departments to ensure customer satisfaction
* Update customer changes in database * Contact internet guests via e-mail and phone to schedule service appointmentsQualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma
* Excellent communication skills * Good written communication skills
* Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a busy work environment
* Bi-lingual a plus Benefits Include:
* Medical and prescription coverage
* Dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life insurance.
* Paid time off. * Basic Life Insurance, 401K with company match
* Opportunities for career advancement * Discounts on vehicle purchases, service and parts
* Tuition Reimbursement Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55427)