Customer Service Representative- Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to support the customers of the Webb Automotive Group with a friendly personality, positive attitude, and the ability to problem solve.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
* Schedule service appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management.
* Follow up with service and sales customers to schedule future service appointments, retain current customers, and establish a positive relationship between the service department and customer.
* Work with Service Advisors and Service Managers to ensure team goals are being achieved.
* Answer customer questions in relation to service work in a professional, well-spoken manner and direct customers to Service Advisors as needed.
* Log and track set and shown appointments using CRM and Microsoft Excel.
* Proactively reach and exceed monthly and quarterly call and appointment goals, maintaining relationships with customers.
Qualification Requirements * High School diploma or equivalent
* Professional verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in a structured environment and adhere to policies and schedule requirements
* Must be willing to work evenings and Saturdays
* Proficient with basic computer applications
Other Experience * Automotive experience a plus
* Call center experience a plus * Spanish speaking a plus
Benefits * Health insurance- Company contributes a portion to cost
* Dental, Vision and Aflac insurance options available
* Paid Life Insurance * 401(k) with company matching
* Paid Vacation * Family owned and operated
* Positive work environment Webb Automotive is a family owned company which has expanded during the last 50 years throughout Illinois and Northwest Indiana.
Webb Automotive offers opportunities to embrace change, educate, and innovate, and expand the growth in your career.
Webb Automotive is a constant learning environment – we are willing to teach you in order to succeed in this business.
Our employees learn from each other, whether it’s through training or sharing best practices to stay on the cutting edge.
Location/Region: Oak Lawn, IL (60453)